Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I want to learn

    There are many things that I want to learn and know more about. I like to know as much as I can on various topics. I want to as much as I can with on different subjects that can get me a job in the field of my choice. I want to know more about engineering and learn how to do machining work.
    I already have fabrication experience and some in machining work but I want to learn as much as possible because if I an master both of these skills, I will be able to make almost anything I need to and the jobs that require these skills pay very well. The different fields that would require this knowledge that I am interested in would be mechanic work or gunsmithing. If I know how to do this in either field, I will be able to get a high paying job. There's a few different places that I will be able to learn how to machine things and learn more about how to work with different materials.
    Some of the ways that I will be able to learn can be through a college course, mechanical engineering is mainly about this, from other machinists, or by just doing it. If I just continue to do it myself, I will be able to figure out which way works best for me with different materials I will be using. I could go to college or some sort of technical school to learn this, but these jobs generally don't require you to have a diploma as long as you know how to do it. I think that the best way to learn this would be to find someone who's been doing this for a long time and to see if I can work there and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment