Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What confuses me

      There are many different things that confuse or puzzle me. In life, school, and even some things in this class. There's a lot of things in life that even though they may make sense and I understand them, I still question why we do certain things and why we believe in them. the same thing goes for school.
      The two biggest things in life that I don't get why people believe in is our government and the various different religions. The part that I don't get is why people don't question these things. These things should be questioned and be debated over more. The two are also connected, religion does have an influence on our government. Our government is supposed to be separate from religion, but so many things do have a religious influence. Most people today believe most of what our government says is true, the same goes for religion today.
      The thing about school that confuses me is why we have to take classes that we don't actually need, there are some things that are taught to us that will not have any practical uses in the world. Some classes like math and English are needed, but they should be teaching us more about things that we need to  know to be successful in the modern world  and teach us about more things that we can actually. In my opinion, if they did this, more people would take school more seriously and some people may actually enjoy it and have an interest in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment